Sunday 3 February 2013

The Ultimate Reset: My Personal Journey


Watch this video where I explain why exactly I am doing The Ultimate Reset

Well guys, my Ultimate Reset Kit is due to arrive on Tuesday, so I thought it was high time I got my butt in gear and got ready for this incredible journey!!

And what an incredible journey it will be! 
Here are some of the goodies I bought today!

So today I've decided to get to the heart of the matter and share exactly why I have decided to do the Ultimate Reset anyway.  I want to share the personal nitty gritty reasons why doing this program is important to me, and what is driving me to go on this adventure.  And in the next 21 days I am going to be very candid and honest about how I am doing, what I think of it all--including my ups and downs, my struggles, and my triumphs. 

I'm going to be honest here.  I don't think it will be a picnic.  I am an admitted food-a-holic, and I am used to eating every 3 hours.  I have cheated a lot lately, so not diving into the chip bag when I hear the words "movie night" will be a feat unto itself. 

So, if it's going to be hard, then why do it?  Isn't losing weight and getting healthy supposed to be fun and easy? Ya, uh, no.  BUT, it's going to be worth it, and deep down inside, I know it's time.  My body is telling me that it is time to stop, take stock of where I am right now, get the crap and garbage out of my system, and start again.  I like the fact that the head honcho's at Beachbody called it a "Reset" because that is essentially what it is--a reset. 

So here is my plan (aside from bitching and complaining that I miss chips and chocolate).

~ I am going to do the reset and incorporate some yoga and ab work into my life. 
~ I'm going to meditate.
~ And, I think I'll get a pedicure and maybe go wild and get a new hair do, just for fun. 
~ I'm going to make it a Zarno overhaul, and I'm looking forward to it!! 
~ I may even get a little crazy and sign up for Ukulele lessons!!

It's exciting, I KNOW!!

So, check in again to see how I'm going with The Ultimate Reset as I Reset my body, Reset my spirit, and Reset my Life!!

I'm not sure you'll recognize me when I'm done, haha!!

And if you're interested in joining me, or learning more about The Ultimate Reset, Click HERE to contact me!!

Also, CLICK HERE to join my team for FREE coaching and support!!  It will be fun!! :)

Take the road that leads to awesome!

Zarno



No comments:

Post a Comment