Saturday 16 February 2013

Ultimate Reset Review: Phase 1


Please watch this video for my candid Ultimate Reset Review


So, as many of you know, I started a program called The Ultimate Reset. It's a 21 day detox/cleanse diet that gets rid of all the garbage in your system leaving your body healthier. One great side effect is also weight loss. So, I'm done my first week, and for any of you out there who are curious, I just thought I'd give you a bit of info.

My Ultimate Reset Review

~ So far I've lost 6 lbs. 
~ My midsection is way smaller and I look considerably better.
~ Before I started I was craving/eating way more sugary crap than I needed to--and I haven't craved that stuff at all since I started. My eating is under control and my cravings are gone.
~ The meals/recipes taste fantastic and are very easy to prepare.
~ I've felt really good the whole week. Some people who drink coffee can experience withdrawal headaches. (so if you're going to do this--it's best to wean yourself off of coffee first)
~ I am way more energized. I used to have a terrible time getting up in the morning, but now when the alarm goes off I can get up, no problem.

If you need to lose weight, or find that certain foods are bothering you (digestion/stomach problems, bloating etc), or just want to get healthy, I would HIGHLY recommend this program for you. It has changed my life. No Joke!! 

Click here if you are ready to join my team and take the first steps to transforming your life!!  Start today!

Click here to contact me for more information about The Ultimate Reset

No comments:

Post a Comment