Friday 29 March 2013

Frustrated Because The Scale is Telling You That You're Not Losing Weight?

Sometimes I hate the scale. 

Sometimes I think the scale hates me even worse.

I work my ass off, and yet when I get up in the morning and jump on it--the numbers don't move!

Talk about frustrating!

So, here's the deal.  There can be a variety of reasons why the numbers on the scale won't budge and I've taken a few minutes to talk about them in a short video.

Take a look:



Don't let Sally Scale get under your skin!!

Work hard, eat well, and stick with it.  It's that simple.

If you're ready to get rid of that weight and get healthy again, please join my team for FREE coaching and support.  You are worth it!! 


 
To your success,

 


 

 

 

 

 
Jody Zarn

 
Image courtesy of www.freedigitalphotos.net (David Castillo Dominici)

No comments:

Post a Comment